Laser Vaginal Tightening
- The Treatment is quick, painless and no anesthesia needed
- Minimally invasive, with no incision treatment with No downtime
- In-office procedure takes less than 15 minutes
- Experience symptom relief after just one treatment
- Can Help Relieve Leakage during exercising
- Dryness, from reduced moisture
- Itchiness, from hormone changes
- Pain during Sex... and can restore the PH Balance
- Stimulates the growth of new collagen promoting vaginal tightness!!!!
"I recently had lip fillers done and I can't rave about Dr. Tumbaga and her staff enough. It was a pleasant experience and she is so knowledgeable and professional. The facility is spotless. Her and her assistant are extremely gentle. The results are AMAZING! My hubby can't stop looking at me. ❤️💋"- C.W. / Facebook / Sep 24, 2020
"They've done an AMAZING WORK on me and three of my friends! We love the Doctor, we love the staff! I highly recommend them!"- K.G. / Google / Aug 19, 2020
"Professional knowledgeable and amazing price and service! Thumbs up for dr Gloria"- N.Y. / Google / Jul 21, 2020
"Dr Gloria is amazing, knowledgeable and very gentle . The entire staff make you feel at ease and treat you like family, not to mention they are very reasonable as well . Highly recommended"- N.Y. / Yelp / Jul 20, 2020
"Dr. Tumbaga provides awesome care. She takes her time and recommending what treatments will work to help my concerns and needs. I trust her judgement and recommendations she makes for me. I feel safe with her performing treatments on me and appreciate her honesty. She makes me feel comfortable and has good bedside manners. She is not afraid to tell me that I will not benefit from a particular procedure. I highly recommend you see Dr.Tumbaga for any of your aesthetic needs."- R.J. / Facebook / Jun 13, 2020
Exceptional clinical results
The latest scientific results (see the Library tab) clearly show great improvements in vaginal tightness and sexual gratification. Clinical results prove that the fast and easy-to-perform IntimaLase treatment is an effective, non-invasive procedure with no undesired side effects or contraindications.
- 95% assessed the change of their vaginal tightness as strongly or moderately improved after IntimaLase treatment.
- Average shrinkage of the vaginal canal after IntimaLase treatment was 17%.
- High level of patient satisfaction (97%).
How does IntimaLase® work?
The IntimaLase® treatment is based on laser-induced thermal effects in the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodeling and the synthesis of new collagen fibers. The final result of collagen neogenesis and remodeling is tightening of the vaginal canal. The laser used in IntimaLase® clinical trials is a 2940 nm Er:YAG with built-in proprietary technology solutions that enable the delivery of specially composed laser energy packages to the vaginal mucosa tissue and to collagen-rich endopelvic fascia.