Can the P-Shot® Help With Erectile Dysfunction?
Medical aesthetics specialist Dr. Gloria Tumbaga and the experts at Wellness Diagnostics and Medispa in Temecula, CA, proudly offer the P-Shot for your erectile dysfunction (ED) needs. The treatment is a unique injection solution for men that can help resolve erectile dysfunction. It is one of the most outstanding treatment options around, and it can work wonders on your ED situation.
But you might be curious about how well the P-Shot® can work for your body. Is it as effective as people say? The good news is that this innovative treatment is safe and can enhance your sexual health.
What is the P-Shot?
The P-Shot is a platelet-rich plasma or PRP therapy treatment. The process entails taking PRP from your blood and injecting it into the targeted tissue. In the case of the P-Shot, the PRP is injected into the penile region.
PRP uses platelets to promote the body’s natural healing efforts. Platelets support wound healing, plus they can restore natural mechanisms in the body. It encourages blood clotting in regions where clots are necessary. In the case of the penile area, PRP can help restore blood flow to the region. It also helps ensure the blood flow that enters the area will remain in that space, producing a healthier body when planned well.
How is the procedure performed?
There are a few steps involved with completing the P-Shot:
- Dr. Tumbaga will take a blood sample from your body.
- The sample is then run through a centrifuge. The force produced by the centrifuge will separate the PRP from the rest of the sample.
- The PRP is then added to a sterile syringe for injection.
- The PRP is injected into the penile area.
How effective is the treatment?
The effects of the P-Shot make it one of the most exciting treatments to explore. Here’s a look at what you can expect after receiving the P-Shot:
- The rate of blood flow in the penile area will increase. It becomes easier for the male body to initiate an erection at this point.
- Some tissues will start to be repaired, as the platelets will help trigger the production of healthy cells in the region.
- The neural pathways in the area will become more defined. The positive support the body receives at this point will help encourage the development of healthy neural pathways.
How often is the P-Shot necessary?
Our team at Wellness Diagnostics and Medispa in Temecula, CA recommends an annual treatment when using this solution. An annual injection is recommended to ensure the continued functionality of the area.
When will I notice results?
You will notice the first results of the P-Shot in about 2 – 3 months after the initial treatment. It takes time for the PRP to move through the region and to produce the best results. But you’ll find that after a while, your body will respond well to the treatment and produce the best results.
Where can I find out more about the P-Shot in Temecula, CA?
Contact us at Wellness Diagnostics and Medispa in Temecula, CA to learn more about our services and how the P-Shot can work for you. Dr. Gloria Tumbaga and the rest of our team can help you with your wellness needs with unique and effective procedures you can trust.